Get Straight To The Articles You Need
Dedicated To All Things 'Landlord'.

What Is A Gas Safety Certificate (CP12) & How Long Does It Last?

A CP12 is a gas safety certificate that is legally required under the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998 for all rental properties. It is renewed annually and must be provided to move into a property. As part of our service we notify Landlords when this is due and organise for an engineer to attend and issue. If you don’t have one, we’ll get one for you, to ensure you are legally compliant.