Get Straight To The Articles You Need
Dedicated To All Things 'Landlord'.

Do I Need To Change My Insurance Policy When I Let My Second Home?

In many instances standard home insurance cover will not for a range of scenarios that can arise when letting out a property. It is therefore a good idea to have specialised landlord insurance to cover your property. You will need to insure the property itself and any contents, such as furniture and appliances that you provide. Tenants are responsible for insuring their own contents left in the property.