Get Straight To The Articles You Need
Dedicated To All Things 'Landlord'.

Who Is Responsible For Utility Bills And Council Tax etc?

Under normal circumstance the tenant will be responsible for utility bills, TV licence, council tax etc during their period of tenancy. The landlord will be liable for these costs during any period that the property is left vacant.